- The gauge is Ball shapes, so that can insert easily and can measure efficiently.
- Standard cylindrical shape plug gauge is afraid to damage internal part of workpies by the chamfer part of plug gauge. but Ball gauge is ideal for measurement of resin, nonferrous metal parts such as Aluminum, brass and so on because adopting ball shape makes it is hard to damage the workpieces.
- ・ Using this gauge makes correct measurement regardless of insert angle of gauge.
- ・ The gauge material is Tungsten Carbide, and the gauge has exceptional wear resistance.
|Between 0.8 and 20||± 1.|
|Between 20 and 30||± 2.|
- ※Other special sizes are also available.
Specification Examples (H7 Tolerance Settings)
|Between 3 and 6||± 3.2μm
|Between 6 and 10||± 3.2μm
|Between 10 and 18||± 4.0μm
|Between 18 and 25||± 5.0μm
- ※The plug gauge tolerance conforms to JIS B 7420 limit plug gauge.