Tools for processing tungsten carbides and die steel
This diamond (CBN) tool can process difficult to cut die materials such as tungsten carbides and die steels with amazing speed
- Excellent processing efficiency. Processing times can save considerably if compared to electric discharge machining.
- Can drastically reduce tool costs due to long tool life and no need for expensive electrodes as is the case with electric discharge processing.
- Shorter die construction periods as cutting from raw material is possible.
- Achieves stable die life as there are no micro-cracks as is often the case with electric discharge machining.
- Mirror finishing possible by machine, No hand lapping process require.